Things i right clicked on

over the years i collected a lot of pictures and forgot where they were from or what exactly they were. finally i decided to start posting these pictures with a small commentary.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

email pictures posted

I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG, OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA , AND TO THE REPUBLIC, FOR WHICH IT STANDS, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE, WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!

I was asked to send this on if I agree or delete if I don't. It is said that
86% of Americans believe in God. Therefore I have a very hard time understanding why there is such a problem in having "In God! We Trust" on our money and having "God" in the Pledge of Allegiance. Why don't we just tell the 14% to Shut Up and BE QUIET!!!
"God Bless America."

I would like to know where this picture was taken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home