Things i right clicked on

over the years i collected a lot of pictures and forgot where they were from or what exactly they were. finally i decided to start posting these pictures with a small commentary.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Something i found in my email

The other day, I needed to go to the
emergency room.


Not wanting to sit there for 4 hours, I
put on my old Army fatigues and stuck
a patch that I had downloaded off the
internet onto the front of my shirt.

When I went into the E.R., I noticed
that 3/4 of the people got up and left.
I guess they decided that they weren't
that sick after all.

Here's the patch. Feel free to use it the
next time you're in need of quicker
emergency service.

It also works well if you ever have to use a
Laundromat...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home